– Camping will be open from 10th to 14th August.
– Camping is free for full festival ticket holders.
– It is located near by the fest venue.
– It’ll be enclosed and it’ll have security.
– We’ll have an area with toilets and cold showers for camping users.
– It is NOT allowed to camp outside the camping limits.
– It is NOT allowed to camp outside the time limit authorized for the fest
– It is NOT allowed to park any kind of motor vehicle inside or near by the camping area (there are caravan spots in the neighbouring towns of Vila Praia de Âncora and Gelfa; both towns are at a walking distance to the fest)
– It is NOT allowed to make any kind of fire.
– It is NOT allowed to cook.
– It is NOT allowed to leave any garbage inside the camping zone. We’ll have plenty of garbage cans. It is very important to not leave anything that can fuel any kind of accident.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND PROTECT NATURE
A million thanks for all the incredible efforts of Caminha Município in making this posible!