EARLY BIRD TICKETS at a reduced price are on sale now until the 15th October!
Artwork by Branca_Studio
Thanks to all that came from all over to celebrate our 10th anniversary. It was a great celebration of culture, friendship, love, tolerance and MUSIC!
Thanks to all the bands that accepted our invitation to be part of this milestone, to all the staff without which this wouldn’t be possible and specially to Caminha Município for all the support and effort to make this days unforgettable and for the great efficiency and will in solving all issues that we faced.
Many thanks to Junta de Freguesia de Âncora for all the efforts to make your stay easier and more comfortable, and to all Âncora residents and Âncora Praia Futebol Clube for receiving us so well in SonicBlast’s new home!
This is just the beginning and we’ll have news very soon.
See you at (9), 10, 11 and 12th August 2023
– 30% off round trips to Âncora-Praia, if you show your admission ticket to the event when you buy your train ticket and on board the train.
– Discount valid from 10 to 14 August if you show your admission ticket to the event and your identification document.
– This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers.
– The dates and times can be changed as long as the discount is valid and tickets can be refunded according to the conditions.
More info here.
For those who are going to arrive early, we’ve prepared a free(*) welcome party at the 10th!
(*)only for festival ticket holders
There are only a few full festival tickets available in Masqueticket BOL full fest tickets are already sold out!
More infos coming soon
– Camping will be open from 10th to 14th August.
– Camping is free for full festival ticket holders.
– It is located near by the fest venue.
– It’ll be enclosed and it’ll have security.
– We’ll have an area with toilets and cold showers for camping users.
– It is NOT allowed to camp outside the camping limits.
– It is NOT allowed to camp outside the time limit authorized for the fest
– It is NOT allowed to park any kind of motor vehicle inside or near by the camping area (there are caravan spots in the neighbouring towns of Vila Praia de Âncora and Gelfa; both towns are at a walking distance to the fest)
– It is NOT allowed to make any kind of fire.
– It is NOT allowed to cook.
– It is NOT allowed to leave any garbage inside the camping zone. We’ll have plenty of garbage cans. It is very important to not leave anything that can fuel any kind of accident.
ENJOY YOUR STAY AND PROTECT NATURE
A million thanks for all the incredible efforts of Caminha Município in making this posible!
Hurry up if you want to enjoy all the fest! There are only a few full festival tickets available⚡️
Today we’re also so proud to announce that the new portuguese superband ⚡️COBRAFUMA⚡️, featuring members of some of the best portuguese underground bands like Killimanjaro, Plus Ultra and Greengo, will join us in our 10th anniversary 🔥🔥🔥
Unfortunately We Hunt Buffalo and Tia Carrera cancelled their presence in SonicBlast Fest 2022 for personal reasons. We wish them all the best and wish to have them around sometime soon.
Be on the lookout, we will announce the daily lineups as well as the daily tickets really soon!
Meanwhile, get your full festival ticket for 75€ here.
Only 7 days to buy your full festival ticket at pre-sale price!
Until 31st May 3 insane days = 65€
Prices go up from 1st June.
Hurry up and tell your friends
But not all are good news today. We’re very sorry to announce that All Them Witches have cancelled their summer tour in which SonicBlast is included. Here’s the band’s statement:
“We’re disappointed to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances, we regrettably must pull out of our summer festival appearances and cancel select European shows on our headline autumn tour.
We appreciate the understanding.
Refunds for headline shows in Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki will be available at point of purchase.”